Helping Content Creators Make More, Work Less & Have More Fun
Get time-hacking templates every week that you can use right away to take your business to the next level.
(These work like magic and I don't share them anywhere else)
I’m Kath and I use unique techniques to help stressed-out bloggers, vloggers, authors and speakers make more profit by actually working less hours and having more fun in their work and life.
Bsc Computing With Business
Certified Marketing Funnel Specialist
Qualified IT Teacher
Putting The Fun Back Into Your Passion
What was the reason you started your business in the first place? Was it because you wanted to enjoy doing more of what you love?
At some point did you find yourself getting caught up with the hustle-harder crew and found yourself believing that if you could only spend longer working, you’d have more success?
What I’ve found is that if you want to run a successful business that doesn’t burn you out, bore you to tears or leave you broke, you have to focus on doing more of the right things that give you fast results and be willing to let go of the rest.
Productivity Done Differently
I’ve run multiple successful businesses over the last 10 years and I’ve developed a proven 12-part system to creating businesses that are productive and profitable.
I am sharing my plug-and-play system with you so you can get excited watching as your business starts to really take off.
Best of all you get to have a business AND a life that you absolutely love.
Curious? Eager To know More?
Get your copy of my X 20 second Genius Productivity Hacks Cheatsheet: Shave hours off your working day with these little-known tricks you can get working for you immediately.
Latest Time-Saving Money-Making Ideas From The Blog
Join The Make More, Hustle Less Movement
Join a community of productive, profitable people
- who have learned to believe in their own brilliance,
- who don’t believe in hustling so hard it makes your brain hurt,
- who have learned what it actually means to work smart, not hard,
- who trust themselves to stick it out,
- who don’t always get it right the first time but believe that failure is essential for growth and are curious about their results - good or bad,
- they know where they’re going and have finally discovered the path to having a business they enjoy and a life they love.