These questions to ask yourself will change the way you think about your business forever and will get you faster growth than you ever thought possible.
This blog post might be different to what you’re expecting, but once you use this technique, you’ll be so glad you did as you can literally use it to improve any area of your life.
This is not your typical blog post with a list of questions to help you get started in your business, such as ‘who is your target audience’ or ‘what is your predicted profit for the first year’.
This technique is a self-development technique to get your mind to work for you to produce the results that you want for your business, and you can use this at any stage, whether you’ve yet to start your business, or you’re already earning six or seven figures. This technique will take your business and your life to the next level.
This a technique that works wonders for me and my husband when we remember to do it.
There is an answer to every problem, we just need to remember to ask the right questions.
How Does The Mind Questioning Technique Work?
Believe it or not, you’re already using this technique, but you’re probably using it to produce results you don’t want, rather than results you do want.
The mind is a machine that does exactly what you tell it to do, and it’s very good at it’s job. One of the mind’s jobs is to find answers to questions you ask it.
The problem is, most people ask negative questions and they, therefore, get negative answers.
KEEP EXPENSES LOW ON THE JOURNEY TO 6+ FIGURES
Get Your Hands on this FREE Ultimate Passive Income Toolkit that will save you hours of research deciding which online tools to use.
This is what I used to grow my online business to 6 figures and beyond while keeping my expenses low.
For example, a negative question that many people ask themselves about their business is ‘Why isn’t my business growing?’ or ‘Why are my expenses always higher than my income?’ or ‘Why is my traffic so low?’.
When you ask these questions to your mind over and over again, it finds you answers such as ‘Because you don’t work hard enough’, or ‘because you’re bad with money’. or ‘nobody is interested in my products’.
You’ve not got your answers and that becomes a story that you tell yourself about why your business isn’t growing.
What most people don’t know is that they would get such good results if they were just to ask positive questions rather than negative questions.
For example, you could ask ‘How do I get my business to make more revenue every day?’. or ‘How do I cut my costs so I can make more profit?’, or ‘How do I increase my traffic every day?’.
When you start to ask questions like this, you’ll be surprised but eventually, you’ll get clear answers in the form of ideas, inspiration that will just pour into your mind from somewhere, about how to grow your business.
Of course, you’ve got to implement this to get the results, but you’ll know exactly how to do it.
You can even take this to another level by putting these questions in the past tense like this:
‘How did I get to 6 figures this year?’, or ‘How did I get to 100,000 page views this month?’ or ‘How did I get my costs down to 20% of my revenue this month?’.
Your brain has no choice but to figure out how to do this seeing as your brain will think it’s already happened.
Putting questions in past tense can make it a little trickier as it sounds more unbelievable so you might be less likely to use the technique. But I just wanted you to know about it incase you want to try it.
I am now going to give yourself a list of questions that you can ask to take your business to the next level.
What I suggest you do is to just take one of these questions, and ask the question at the start and end of the day every single day until you get the answer to your question. Then move on to the next question and repeat the process.
It might take a little while to get the answer so you’ve got to be patient, but when you do get it, it will change everything for your business.
Sometimes the answer can come within a day, there is no telling how fast your mind can work on this.
When you hear an answer, don’t dismiss it. Don’t think – that’s too obvious, or I already tried that.
If it’s something you need further clarification about, you can ask a more specific question like ‘how do I implement X strategy?’.
Keep asking that question until you get an answer.
Skim through the list below until something jumps out at you as something you really want the answer to and use this on a daily basis.
You might want to bookmark this article for later so you can keep coming back again for more questions.
100 Questions To Ask Yourself About Your Business For Fast Growth
- How do I get my business to make more revenue every day?
- How do I cut my costs so I can make more profit?
- How do I increase my traffic every day?
- Who do I need to be today to create a 6 figure business?
- How do I get paid for doing what I love?
- What type of business would make me happy?
- What work do I love to do?
- How do I do work that satisfies me every day?
- What type of people do I want to serve?
- How can I provide more value through my business?
- How can I reach more customers?
- How can my business go viral?
- How do I make X more revenue with my business?
- How do I increase my profit by X?
- How can I reach my goals this month/quarter/year?
- How do I earn more money from home?
- How can I replace my salary?
- How can I feel confident about starting a business?
- How do I feel secure earning a regular income each month from my business?
- How do I make enough money to invest my income in the stock market and property?
- How is it possible for me to work flexibly from home?
- How do I achieve my money goals this year?
- How can I serve people in a better way?
- How do I get more courage to ask for the money I deserve?
- How do I get better at selling?
- How can I make money without having to sell in person?
- How do I get so many fantastic opportunities for my business?
- How do I end up getting discovered by some big names that will bring my business into the spotlight?
- How do I know what to say yes to and what to say no to?
- How do I get more energy to work on my business?
- How do I get confident in my ability to make money?
- How can I manage my time so I always have enough time to work on my business?
- How can I make my business a priority in my life?
- How can I have more than enough money?
- How do I achieve my goals every single time without fail?
- How can I surround myself with successful business owners?
- How do I stick to my to-do list and achieve my outcomes every day?
- How do I create financial abundance?
- How do I attract more wealth into my life?
- How do I make at least X sales every day?
- How do I become a successful person?
- How is my business growing so fast?
- How do I become a top performer?
- How do I get clear about what my business needs to succeed?
- How can I see my bank account balance growing every day?
- How do I always act with honesty and integrity in my business?
- How can I turn my experience into income?
- How do I learn to love money?
- How can I create passive income that pays all my bills each month?
- How do I get to live such a successful life?
- How do I get to work in a location that I love?
- How do I feel happy every day at work?
- How do I become an award-winning business?
- How do I increase my cash flow?
- How do I feel financially secure?
- How do I set up multiple streams of income?
- How do I get money to flow into my business easily and effortlessly?
- How can I focus on my business to produce results?
- How can I relax about money?
- How do I always get back twice the amount of money I spend?
- How can I feel worthy of making more money?
- How do I get clients who adore working with me?
- How do I get satisfied clients to share my business with others?
- How can I get team members to help me with unpaid experience?
- How can I grow my team and get the help I need?
- Why am I worth being successful?
- How does my business get so much work that I have to have a waiting list for clients?
- How can I be financially free?
- How do I get hundreds of positive reviews for my business?
- How can I outsource more of my work to free up my time?
- How can I make better decisions in my business?
- How do I feel grateful for my business every day?
- How can I retire early and be financially independent?
- How can I find a network of business friends to support each other?
- How can I dream bigger for my business?
- How do I get to be generous and successful with my business?
- How do I get the freedom to do what I want when I want to and still have a successful business?
- How can I turn my failures into successes?
- How can I get paid to do something I’m really passionate about?
- How do I remember to ask my chosen question each day?
- How do I create better habits that lead to success?
- Why am I so lucky when it comes to my business?
- How do I develop a strong mindset to see problems as puzzles that can easily be solved?
- How do I make enough money to leave a legacy for my kids?
- How do I become more productive at work?
- How do I stay consistent with my business?
- How do I attract so much success?
- How can I manage my time in my business more efficiently?
- How can I work faster on my tasks to get them done more quickly?
- How can I know what to focus on to get the best results in my business?
- How can I be a great leader?
- Why am I a magnet for success?
- How do I always do better than I did yesterday?
- What is the best way to invest in my business?
- Why is it OK for me to be happy and successful?
- How do I really make a difference with my business?
- How do I bring my ideas to life within my business?
- How do I learn to take my business seriously?
Which of these questions jumped out at you as something you want to start with? I would love to know how well this worked for you. Please leave me a comment and let me know.
Now that you’ve got the tools you need to get your mind in the right place for success, now you might be looking for the right tools your online business needs for success?
I have a free gift for you that will give you all the tools that I used to create a six-figure blog.
Related Resources You Will Love
- 30 Easy Productivity Tips For Entrepreneurs That Double Your Output
- 32 Productivity Hacks For Entrepreneurs That Actually Work
- 150 Productivity Affirmations To Make You Sharper And Faster
Are you freaking out about your business right now? Let me help you. Stop the panic and refocus your business and mindset to suit the current climate with my FREE 3-day e-course, MAP Keep Calm And Focus On Your Goals.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for strategies that help you make money from your blog and get more work done: Click here to subscribe.
Like My Facebook Page here.
Follow Me On Pinterest here.
Follow Me On Instagram here.
- Why Manifesting Your Goals Is Inevitable - March 31, 2020
- 7 Crucial Steps To Overcoming Barriers To Achieving Goals - March 29, 2020
- What Is Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals? - March 28, 2020