Discover what a flagship product is and how it helps to build a successful brand and increase your business revenue. I also share my own flagship product examples with you.
Have you ever given much thought to the types of products you are going to create for your business, and how they all work together in harmony?
Did you know that you can use one of your products to grow your business, build a successful brand and boost the sales of all of your other products?
I see so many people just randomly creating product after product without giving them much thought.
Today I’m going to share how creating a flagship product can help you build a reputation, and see your business grow based on word of mouth.
You can either read this post below or listen to the audio version. Click the button below to listen to my podcast episode and click here to subscribe to my podcast.
You can also watch a summary of this post in the video below if you just want the highlights. Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Today You Will
- Discover what a flagship product is
- Learn how to use a flagship product to grow your whole business exponentially
- Be motivated by my own example of how I’ve used flagship products in my own businesses
My Name is Kath Kyle. I’m the author of STAMP Goals book and I’m so happy that you’re here.
- I Help Content Creators And Changemakers Manifest Business Success Through Spirituality, Self-belief, And Strategy
- I Help You Master Your Marketing, Manifestation, And Money Mindset
What Is A Flagship Product
A flagship product is the product that a company is most well-known for. A flagship product usually makes the most sales and often draws in the most revenue for a company. A flagship product can be used as a starting point to sell other products.
Another name for a flagship product is a core product or a core offer. A core product is a product that is at the center of your company because it is the most important.
FREE MANIFESTATION BOARD PACK
From this one pack (valued at $29), you can create both a vision board, and an achievement board to help you feel good about what you've already achieved, and manifest even more.
Your results improve when you track them, and when you intend them. This pack helps you do both.
What offers have you created for your business? What do customers need at the start of their journey with you? Could you create a core offer around that starting point?
Let me know what products you currently have or which ones you are planning by leaving a comment on my blog, YouTube channel or send me a DM on Instagram @kath_Kyle.
How To Use A Flagship Product To Grow Your Business Exponentially
Here’s the mistake that most business owners make when they are creating products.
They create product number 1, and then product number 2, and so on like this until they have a whole range of products.
These products usually end up being quite varied on a whole range of different topics.
Often a business will set up a store, or a product page and add all of their products to their product page, and just expect their customers to go and choose the product that they want to buy.
Except the problem with this approach is that this can lead to overwhelm and confusion for the customer.
They don’t know which product will suit their needs. They don’t know which product to start with, or which product is the best. So they often leave without buying anything at all.
Here’s what you need to do instead.
Here’s how to decide on your flagship product. You need to take your customers on a journey with your products. Decide which product most customers should start with. This is more than likely going to be the product that is making the most sales but not necessarily the most revenue.
This product should be your flagship product which means the product that you are most well known for. Your flagship product is the product that you promote most often and lead your customers to buying when they first become aware of your brand.
When customers have got results with your flagship product they will naturally want to buy more from you, and you can recommend the next most suitable product to them.
You can do this all automatically with email automations if you choose to which will give you sales on autopilot.
The best thing about a flagship product is it helps you to get clear as to what the starting point is for your own business. Once you are clear yourself, you can change all of your marketing to point mainly towards your flagship product.
A flagship product is normally cheaper in price than your other products to make it easier for customers to get started with you. It doesn’t necessarily have to be cheaper, but it will be easier to make more sales of your other products if it is cheaper.
Another advantage of making your flagship product the cheapest product you have is that you’ll have more customers, which means you will have more people who will recommend your product to other people.
People are much more likely to recommend your product to a friend if they think their friend will be easily able to afford it.
Here is a summary of creating a core offer.
How to use a flagship product to increase your revenue and build a well-known brand:
1. Decide which offer your customers should start with. This is your flagship product.
2. Restructure your marketing to point prospects towards your flagship product when they first encounter your brand
3. Build a brand around the message that leads people to your flagship product
4. Decide how to lead customers from your flagship product to your other offerings
How I Use Flagship Products To Build BIG Brands And BOOST Sales
I’m now going to share 3 examples of flagship products from 3 of my different businesses to give you an example of how I have used flagship products to build brand names and make a lot of sales.
Green Thickies Flagship Product
Green Thickies is an online business that sells digital products that help people lose weight with healthy meal replacement green smoothies.
The starting point in this business is to get my customers fast results.
My flagship product for Green Thickies is a Green Thickies 7 Day Detox which helps people to lose up to one dress size, naturally increase their energy, all without hunger, in just one week.
The name is simple to remember and it tells them the exact result they are going to be getting.
After just 7 days of sticking to a healthy meal plan, people see incredible results, their friends start giving them compliments and they immediately recommend my detox to other people because it’s easy, cheap, and gets results quickly.
That’s why my 7 day detox is the product that makes the most sales for me, and the most revenue because I sell so many of them. It is the first product that visitors to my blog will see advertised.
After people buy my 7 day detox, they will go on to buy my other recipe books, meal plans, memberships and merch.
Everything Oily’s Flagship Product
Everything oily is a business that is focused on helping people detox with essential oils.
My flagship product is my 30 Days To A Toxic Free You book which helps them replace their products containing toxic chemicals so they can detox their home and bodies.
Once people read the book they will notice that all of the recipes require the use of essential oils because these oils are very healing and detoxing for the body and the home.
Essential oils have had such a powerful effort on my life that I set up this business to help other people in the same way.
I have a particular brand of essential oils that I recommend people use which is a brand that is the purest, healthiest, best quality product on the market.
When people buy these oils, I make a good commission and recurring revenue for future orders.
Even though my flagship product is a product that I created, I make a lot more money from selling the oils and that is a product that I don’t own, so this business model is based on a flagship product that leads to an affiliate marketing model.
Kath Kyle’s Flagship Product
Now let’s take a look at my most recent business, my purpose, and my passion which is my own personal brand, Kath Kyle.
Kath Kyle is a business that exists to help business owners manifest business success and achieve business mastery.
Although I actually teach business owners everything they need to know about running a business from the strategy, the tech, and the mindset, I choose to focus most of my branding and marketing around mindset and manifestation.
I take Kath Kyle customers on the following journey:
- MISSION: The journey starts with setting goals for their business
- MASTERMINDING: Then they move on to planning all of the details of their dream business.
- MANIFESTATION: After that they get their mindset in the right place and learn how to manifest what they want for their business. I believe that without the right mindset, all strategies will fail, but with the right mindset any strategy can succeed. So that’s why I start with mindset before I move on to teaching strategy.
- MAKING: Next I help my customers to create an offer to sell. Without anything to sell, they are not in business and they can’t make any money, so this is the essential starting point.
- MONEY: Now that my customers have created their ideal offer, I show them how to sell their offer and receive money for it. This now completes the energetic exchange of setting up a business. Something is offered for sale and people buy it. My customers are now in business. However, the journey doesn’t end there.
- MARKETING: Customers are more likely to buy your products after you have built a relationship with them. This is where marketing comes in. Marketing is a great way to more easily reach a lot more people with your offer because you are giving them a sample of your products. This is where I teach how to do content marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing.
- MANAGEMENT: When a business starts creating marketing materials, there are a lot more moving parts to the business and it can be easy to get overwhelmed and risk burnout. This is where it is now good to focus on time and self management. I teach productivity and how to manage content creation to help people to work less hours and make more money.
- MAXIMIZE: Finally, the business is successful and all of the moving parts are now working in harmony with each other. Now is the right time to expand the business and scale it up. I now teach my customers how to reach more people without increasing their hours, and how to create systems, processes and teams to help take the business to the next level.
So let’s go back to the first step of this customer journey, which is to set goals and for the customer to decide what they want for their business.
My flagship product for my Kath Kyle brand is my book called STAMP Goals, which is a book that I sell on Amazon which helps business owners set goals and actually achieve them.
STAMP Goals book is very inexpensive and comes with a big book bonus bundle which demonstrates the kind of value that people get from buying my products.
After they’ve seen how STAMP Goals book logically takes them on a 30-day plan of action, they will be ready to get started with the next step of the process which is to plan the details of their entire business.
My signature course, Dream Business Blueprint helps them to do just that.
Although STAMP Goals is my flagship product, I make a lot more money from all of my courses in my Kath Kyle business.
If you would like to be guided through the process of creating your own flagship product, I have a full video training and workbook that does just this called Clever Core Offer Crafting that walks you through exactly how to do this in my Dream Business Blueprint course.
Now that you have learned how you can use flagship products to build big brands, you might be wondering how to get started planning your ideal business.
I have created a FREE workshop to help you do this called How To Plan Your Dream 6-Figure Business In 30 Days.
In this FREE workshop I show you how to plan your dream 6 figure business in 30 days that fits your personality, desires, and ideal lifestyle, and make money from a brand new business even if you have no experience or product to sell.
This workshop is valued at $77 and is part of my Dream Business Blueprint course. I am giving you FREE access to this workshop, and an associated workbook for a limited time.
Next time I’m sharing the real reason why you’re not making money from your blog, vlog, or podcast, so make sure you subscribe to my podcast, Manifest Business Success, my YouTube channel, Kath Kyle and follow me on Instagram @Kath_Kyle so you don’t miss that.
I will also let you know via email when my next piece of content has arrived, and I am currently giving away 4 brand new gifts every month to my email subscribers. So don’t miss that.
You can subscribe by opting in to any of my FREE gifts such as my FREE 100+ Success Mantras. Mantras are like affirmations that the brain can’t argue with as they are true for everyone. These mantras will make the achievement of your goals inevitable.
Here is an example of a couple of my own success mantras:
- “Don’t put all your followers in one basket.” Kath Kyle
- “Don’t put the launch before the plan.” Kath Kyle
Business Planning is a massive passion of mine, and I have many more posts and videos to help you reach your goals so stick around and see what else I can help you with by checking out the links below.
Related Resources You Will Love
- November 2020 Manifestation RESULTS: Income Report, Goals Update & Reflection
- How I Use Flagship Products To Build BIG Brands And BOOST Sales
- THIS Is Why You’re Not Making Money From Your Blog, Vlog, Or Podcast
- How To Overcome Fear Of Competition: STAMP It Out Process To Reject Disbelief
- Why You Need To Hustle-Less, And Manifest-More For EASY Business Success
How To Set Up Success Rituals For Business Manifestation That Aren't Overwhelming Or Time Consuming
This Easy-To-Use Toolkit Includes All Of The Tools, Techniques, And Routines That I Use To Consistently Manifest Success In My Business.
“I am pleased to report that thus far I have received $500 in the past three days, easily and effortlessly.” Rina
- Manifest With Me: May 2021 Monthly Business Planning & Goal Setting - March 31, 2021
- 9 Best Manifestation Tools For Blowing Up Your Business - March 30, 2021
- My Successful CEO Night Routine For Game-Changing Results - March 30, 2021