In this business monthly manifestation results report I share my new blog income report, evidence log, goals update, milestones met, and mindset breakthroughs.
Today I am bringing you the second installment of my brand new series to start sharing a report on my monthly manifestation results with you.
In this report I am going to share my evidence log of what has been manifesting that month including:
- Everything I manifested or achieved during the month
- An income report
- An update on the 3G goals that I set for that month and whether or not I achieved them
- My deepest feelings about how the month went
- Analyse what worked, and what didn’t work, and what needs to be improved
- How I can be more productive
- Did I stick to my commitments?
You can either read this post below or listen to the audio version. Click the button below to listen to my podcast episode and click here to subscribe to my podcast.
You can also watch a summary of this post in the video below if you just want the highlights. Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Today You Will
- Be motivated to work on your own goals
- Be interested in starting your own monthly manifestation report
- See how to work through mindset issues and improve your belief system
My aim is for you to use my results as a manifestation model, to show you how to take inspired action to manifest your own desires. You can apply what I’m about to share with you to inspire yourself to complete any of your passion projects.
As I share my own report, I want you to notice if you are thinking any negative thoughts about yourself such as “I could never achieve all that in one month”
I call these negative feelings, disbelief because you don’t believe in your own success.
I have a whole section on how to reject disbelief in my book, STAMP Goals. This is part of the process of achieving the goals that you have set for yourself.
And please bear in mind that my monetary results have started off fairly small. I wanted to share ALL of my results with you so that when my income is soaring you can look back and see that I did start from zero with low sales numbers at the start of my business just like most other people. I want you to be motivated by my dedication, that despite not making a great deal of income from my new business at the very start, I still continue to believe in it and it is this attitude that will bring the big revenue months to me in the future.
It is all very well looking back after you’ve already earned a small fortune and telling people things weren’t always like that. But I know it is going to be so much more motivating for you if I document my process right now as I’m actually going through it so I can share what I’m truly thinking in the present time.
My Name is Kath Kyle. I’m the author of STAMP Goals book and I’m so happy that you’re here.
- I Help Content Creators And Changemakers Manifest Business Success Through Spirituality, Self-belief, And Strategy
- I Help You Master Your Marketing, Manifestation, And Money Mindset
As I’m going through this report, I would love to know what you liked about it, or how it could be improved. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog, YouTube channel or send me a DM on Instagram @kath_Kyle.
Why I’m Sharing My Goals And Income Reports
Here are all of the reasons I’m sharing my monthly manifestation report with you, even though committing to sharing my income every month does scare me quite a lot.
- I want to motivate you to manifest your own success, work on your own business goals, and enjoy the process
- I want to hold myself accountable to working on my business goals each month
- I want to encourage you to start a monthly manifestation report of your own so you can hold yourself accountable to your own success
- I want to be completely honest with you and show you that things aren’t always perfect, and I don’t always hit all of my own goals, my mindset isn’t always positive, but I am optimistic that my results will keep improving and in time you’ll see that commitment and self-belief are some of the biggest determining factors in success
- I want to share my mindset and belief system with you and how I work through my disappointments when I don’t achieve my own goals, so you can get an example of how to work through challenges and avoid giving up altogether
Before I share my results with you, I want to highlight the importance of planning your success before you review your success.
I will be sharing my in-depth monthly planning session with you at the end of the month, so stay tuned for that. And if you can’t wait that long, grab a copy of my STAMP Goals book as my planning system is one of the items in the book bonus bundle.
1. Success Evidence Log
The success evidence log involves making a list of any achievements to celebrate. There are 3 categories of the success evidence log:
- Manifestation Milestones Met
- TONS Done and Success Rituals achieved
- Mindset Breakthroughs.
Let’s look at each one in turn.
Manifestation Milestones Met
Manifestation Milestones Met are things that happened that you didn’t have control over that you can be grateful for, such as revenue earned, and followers and subscribers gained.
Here’s everything I manifested this month:
- ALL of my social media followings increased
- Facebook likes increased from 51 to 60
- Pinterest followers increased from 384 to 448
- Instagram followers increased from 93 to 109 and finally started to gain followers without me reaching out to people first
- TikTok followers increased from 473 to 749
- YouTube long content account increased from 12 to 18
- YouTube long content account views increased from 23 to 87
- Youtube shorts account got its first 6 subscribers
- Youtube shorts account got its first 129 views
- Podcast downloads increased from 10 to 54
- Email subscribers increased from 308 to 381
- Blog traffic increased from 8255 to 8669
- My total audience size increased from 7374 to 8647
- I became aware of my first superfan
- I sold 5 different Kath Kyle products.
TONS Done And Success Rituals
TONS Done and Success Rituals achieved is a list of everything that you did to move your business forward this month. TONS Done are single one off tasks, and Success Rituals are things that you repeat over and over.
Here’s what I achieved this month:
- Created 8 videos, 8 podcasts, 8 blog posts, and social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok for December
- Created 31 new short videos for TikTok, Pinterest, Instagram Stories & Reels, & YouTube shorts
- Created a new logo – a more simply classy logo
Here is the old logo:
Here is the new logo:
- Did morning and evening routines every day
- Did my Monthly STAMP Planning, Monthly Reflection (this process), content planning session, and my Financial review session
- Set up 3 new Facebook ads on Facebook with a retargeting funnel
- Set up deadline funnels for some Green Thickies products and Kath Kyle products
- Edited my STAMP Goals book with my new thoughts
- Created a free book bundle for customers of the STAMP Goals book
- Set up a new opt-in freebie page and images for downloading the new book bonus bundle
- Paid someone on Fiverr to convert my book to a kindle version
- Set up a new Amazon author page
- Wrote a new book description for my Amazon book product page
- Created a new product page for Green Thickies business, and 2 sorry you missed it pages for Green Thickies and Kath Kyle.
- Created a batch of pin images for Green Thickies and At Home Spa Day and scheduled them out using Tailwind
Mindset Breakthroughs are focused on what improvements you made in terms of your belief system, what did you discover and learn this month?
Here’s how I focused on personal growth this month:
- Challenges have appeared in my personal life that have prompted me to go within and let go of how I am feeling. This has been affecting my happiness levels which impacts on my overall quality of life. I realized I was blocking these out but now that I’ve started to address them, I feel a lot better. Personal issues impact on business success and when we push away our feelings, they tend to raise their heads over and over again until we deal with them. You can run away from your problems but they have a habit of finding you until you let them go.
2. Gratitude Goal Update
Gratitude goals are goals that can’t be controlled, and in particular revenue goals.
Please note: I am only reporting revenue for my Kath Kyle brand. My other businesses generate a lot of passive income which is what I use to pay for my online business tools which I share across all of my businesses. For my new brand, I want to start reporting from the very first month I made any money to take you on my journey from making nothing to growing in the future. I created one income report focusing on one month of revenue from my health blog and I also show you all of my expenses that I pay for across all of my businesses.
Here is my income that I made this month in my Kath Kyle brand.
I am over the moon that I sold 3 of my brand new courses that I just launched for the very first time. I spent a tiny amount of money on Facebook ads, around $30 so I made a return on my ad spend. If I can sell three of my products, I can sell 3 thousand of them.
I’m so happy that I sold 2 different products as this means that more than one of my products is a success and that balances out my product stack nicely.
This month I did a promotion for Dream Business Blueprint to my email list and also via Facebook Ads. It worked very well.
3. Giving Goal Update
Giving goals are goals focused on what you are offering for sale.
My main Giving Goal was to get my STAMP Goals book ready for sale, and I achieved that and a lot more.
I achieved an amazing amount this month and I’m really pleased with my progress.
I didn’t plan to sign up for a new account with Deadline Funnels, but I needed a way to end my promotions on autopilot and this is one of the only ways to achieve this. There are cheaper plugins available but they didn’t do what I wanted them to do.
I wanted to have a way to start a countdown clock ticking when someone visits the sales page for the first time and when the countdown timer gets to zero, the page disappears and a sorry you missed it page loads instead.
I already had Thrive Ultimatum as I pay for the Thrive membership and the Ultimatum plugin is included with that, but it would only start the countdown from email, and the page had to be different from the page that the public saw. I wanted the same offer to be available to everyone, no matter if they are on my email list or not, so this didn’t work for me.
I managed to get a free trial for Deadline Funnels, and so far it has recorded that it has made me hundreds of dollars in sales, so it is working very well and has more than paid for itself.
I also spent a lot of time creating a free bundle for my STAMP Goals Book, and I just kept on thinking of more and more things I wanted to include in it, so I kept changing the sales pages and images over and over again each time I added in something new.
The book bonus bundle now has 17 items in it which is a fantastic deal. I know this book can change so many lives so I wanted to make buying this book a no-brainer.
4. Growing Goal Update
Growing goals are focused on personal growth.
I was working on a lot of emotions around money this month. Although I was really happy with my sales last month, I felt some fear around not having very regular sales throughout the month for this brand. Every day that I didn’t get sales I was feeling a bit scared and wondering if I would ever get sales again. I know these thoughts are not helpful so I have been processing these.
5. Success Signs
Success signs are things that worked well, things that enabled you to reach your goals, things you enjoyed working on, and also things you experimented with even if you haven’t seen any results from them yet.
I feel like this was the month the business really started to act like a proper business. I have a regular content plan so I am demonstrating that I am committed to my business and to helping people, and in return I was rewarded for that with 3 sales of my first signature course, Dream Business Blueprint.
I finally feel like I’m in business.
My new STAMP Plan is working very well. I now focus on creating content first and I don’t allow myself to work on any other tasks for the month until the content for the next month is created. Although I love creating content, I also love completing projects to create new products and get them ready for sale, so focusing on my content first gives me something else to look forward to, a different type of work during the second half of the month.
Now that I have regular consistent good quality content going out twice a week, I am finally seeing an increase across the board with all of my marketing channels.
My TikTok following grew massively this month which I was so excited about. TikTok is showing my old videos to more people so I’m reaching much more people than I have previously. I have to get 1000 followers to get an active link on TikTok, and so far I haven’t had any direct traffic from TikTok because of this reason. So I will be so grateful to finally get 1000 followers on TikTok so I can use a link.
I also don’t really get that much traffic from Instagram. I know it is such early days and I need to keep reminding myself not to compare this new business to Green Thickies that has over 100,000 followers on Pinterest. And that following didn’t happen overnight either.
Success compounds. The more successful you get, the faster you grow.
It can feel slow building an audience from scratch and it can feel like all of your effort is for nothing at the start. However, one thing that can make this easier to bear is the strategy of reusing content. If you have a small following right now and hardly anyone is seeing your good work, you can always re-share this in the future when your audience is much bigger.
6. Success Blockers
Success Blockers are things that are blocking your success and stopping you reaching your goals.
I wasn’t able to test my Facebook ads properly as I couldn’t tell if people had arrived via the Facebook ads or somewhere else. In the future I will set up a different funnel specifically for ads to test if they are profitable or not.
7. My Feelings About This Month
I felt very confident and happy with my progress. I’ve reached so many manifestation milestones this month and I am grateful for all of them.
I would have been happier with more sales and more revenue, but I am grateful for the increase from last month and for these sales that I did have. I know I have some mindset work to do around finances so I am making that a priority next month.
This month I did my Monthly STAMP Planning at the end of the month, and my content planning session at the start of the month. I now want to start doing my content planning session at the end of the month too so that I can go into a new month knowing that I’m all sorted for content as that makes me feel more on top of things.
I didn’t get any testers for my book before I am launching it and I don’t feel like this was the ideal decision. In the future, I’m going to always focus on asking people to test my new products for free before I launch them.
9. Time Savers
I’ve decided that I am going to stop putting music on the background of my short videos. It created 1 extra day of work for me and I don’t feel like it was worth it, or the added enhancement was worth the extra time commitment. It can also be distracting too.
I am still committing to two content pieces per week.
I am committed to getting my STAMP Goals book ready to launch by the end of December.
I am committed to streamlining my expenses by eliminating online tools that I no longer use. I am still in the process of transitioning from two different online payment systems to one new one. I have now stopped using Clickfunnels, but I need to change some links so that I can stop using Shopify and transition everything over to Thinkific.
I am committed to testing everything to see what’s working.
Now that you have seen how valuable it is to do a monthly reflection to keep yourself accountable and resolve any negative thinking you have around your business, you might be wondering how you can start doing your own monthly reflection sessions.
I have created a STAMP Reflection Workbook For Business Growth to help you work through these questions yourself.
This STAMP Reflection Workbook is available as part of the FREE STAMP Book Bonus Bundle for those who purchase my STAMP Goals Book.
The reason I added it to the book bonus bundle is because I explain how to do these reflection sessions in my STAMP Goals book, and I also have a shorter weekly reflection session as part of the STAMP Workbook which is also one of the free bonuses you get when you buy the book.
In my book I show you where you’ve been going wrong with goal setting, how to transform your business by setting the right type of goals, how to make sure you achieve your goals every time, how to make a plan for achieving your goals that will lead you to success, and how to make goal achievement a habit.
While you’re waiting for your copy of STAMP Goals book to arrive, you can start taking practical action in your business today.
In this FREE workshop I show you how to plan your dream 6 figure business in 30 days that fits your personality, desires, and ideal lifestyle, and make money from a brand new business even if you have no experience or product to sell.
This workshop is valued at $77 and is part of my Dream Business Blueprint course. I am giving you FREE access to this workshop, and an associated workbook for a limited time.
You are going to be so glad you did.
Next time I’m sharing How I Use Flagship Products To Build BIG Brands And BOOST Sales, so make sure you subscribe to my podcast, Manifest Business Success, my YouTube channel, Kath Kyle, and follow me on Instagram @Kath_Kyle so you don’t miss that.
I will also let you know via email when my next piece of content has arrived, and I am currently giving away 4 brand new gifts every month to my email subscribers. So don’t miss that.
You can subscribe by opting in to any of my FREE gifts such as my FREE 100+ Success Mantras. Mantras are like affirmations that the brain can’t argue with as they are true for everyone. These mantras will make the achievement of your goals inevitable.
Here is an example of a couple of my own success mantras:
- “Good things come to those who believe” Kath Kyle
- “Don’t put all your eggs in someone else’s basket. Make your own basket.” Kath Kyle
Business Manifestation is a massive passion of mine, and I have many more posts and videos to help you reach your goals so stick around and see what else I can help you with by checking out the links below.
Related Resources You Will Love
- November 2020 Manifestation RESULTS: Income Report, Goals Update & Reflection
- How I Use Flagship Products To Build BIG Brands And BOOST Sales
- THIS Is Why You’re Not Making Money From Your Blog, Vlog, Or Podcast
- How To Overcome Fear Of Competition: STAMP It Out Process To Reject Disbelief
- Why You Need To Hustle-Less, And Manifest-More For EASY Business Success
TAKE YOUR MANIFESTATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL
✔️ MANIFEST YOUR PERFECT DAY COURSE: Manifest the life of your dreams and live your perfect day every single day. Click here for access.
✔️ BUSINESS MANIFESTATION CLUB: Manifest a MASSIVE, engaged, and positive FOLLOWING, and MANIFEST the MONEY you desire using never-seen-before manifestation techniques that will transform your results in both your work and your life as a whole. Get a FREE 7 day trial
✔️ DREAM BUSINESS MASTERY: Get access to ALL of my current and future products. This is my entire system to take you from your current reality to business mastery. Learn more by clicking here
✔️ STAMP GOALS BOOK: Put Your STAMP On The World In 30 Days And Finally Achieve Your Goals. Grab your copy by clicking here
✔️ ALL PRODUCTS: See all of my products and courses by clicking here.
✔️ MANIFESTING WITH REVERSE MEMORIES GUIDE: Creating Reverse Memories Is The Best Way To Guarantee Your Desires Will Manifest In Reality. Click here for FREE access.
✔️ 10 MINUTE MANIFESTATION MEDITATION: This powerful 10 minute manifestation meditation will reprogram your subconscious mind and is guaranteed to bring your manifestation into your physical reality. Click here for FREE access.
✔️ MANIFESTATION MILESTONES BOARD PACK: MANIFEST FAME, FORTUNE, and FOLLOWERS by creating a vision board and achievement board to manifest business milestones. Click here for FREE access.
- How To BE THE MAIN CHARACTER In Your Life - April 30, 2022
- The SCIENCE BEHIND MANIFESTATION (Proof It Works) - April 30, 2022
- Which Is The BEST MANIFESTATION TECHNIQUE? (I Put Them To The Test) - April 29, 2022