If you are lacking in motivation to work towards your goal, this list of 100+ ways to motivate yourself will get you moving in no time.
Keeping your drive to succeed is easier said than done.
I know how hard it is to find the same enthusiasm you had when you first started your business. But to give up now will make everything go to waste. Would you have the heart to quit now when you have already accomplished so much?
Or perhaps you want to start a brand new business but you haven’t been motivated enough yet? It was the best thing I ever did, and I want you to experience the same level of satisfaction that I have felt myself the last 10 years.
Feeling a bit burned out every now and then is understandable, but it should not stop you in your tracks.
Here’s a list of 100+ ways to get your groove back and stay motivated to reach your dreams.
- Remind yourself of your first day at your work/business and how excited you felt to share your message with the world.
- Read your goals again with feeling
- Think about the time you had nothing and how far you’ve come.
- Learn to value yourself and see yourself as worthy to achieve your dreams.
- Set a reward for every small task accomplished.
- Set one tiny action towards your goals today and congratulate yourself when you’ve achieved it.
- Surround yourself with optimistic people.
- Reprogram your subconscious mind for success by listening to guided meditations.
- Read up on big personalities in the industry for inspiration.
- Watch videos of motivational speakers.
- Write down your affirmations and repeat them daily with feeling.
- Allocate a time to do a recap of your workday to congratulate yourself.
- Think of how fortunate you are compared to others.
- Observe your competitor’s successful projects/products/services for inspiration as to what’s possible or what you could do better.
- Listen to productive music while working.
- Redo the interior design of your workspace.
- Invest in the stock market and see your gains grow.
- Meditate every morning.
- Invest in a long-term financial plan.
- Browse photos of the places you dream of visiting.
- Pray for motivation.
- Recite your mantras first thing in the morning.
- Browse properties you wish to acquire.
- Browse product catalogs of items you wish you buy.
- Visualize how the lives of your clients will improve once they invest in your offer.
- Listen to podcasts of motivational speakers.
- Invest in equipment that gives you the highest productivity levels.
- Learn to listen to your intuition when it comes to working on your business.
- Attend business conventions.
- Attend networking opportunities with big names in the industry.
- Write down what you have achieved so far.
- Post a vision board on the wall of your office.
- Get yourself an accountability buddy.
- Hang out with successful peers.
- Pursue a hobby on the side.
- Look up to successful people.
- Watch documentaries of rags-to-riches personalities.
- Always read the business journals.
- Attend business seminars.
- Accept speaking engagements.
- Give yourself time to relax every weekend.
- Read a book on successful entrepreneurs.
- Research the upcoming business trends you can relate to.
- Attend relevant workshops.
- Go on business trips.
- Talk to your clients regularly.
- Remind yourself of your first paycheck.
- Remind yourself of your ambition.
- Remind yourself of your dream for your family.
- Hire a life coach.
- Attend exclusive social functions.
- Avoid thinking about how hard the tasks are.
- Surround your desk with productivity tools.
- Decorate your desk with motivational postcards.
- Delegate tasks to your team to free up more time.
- Avoid energy-draining micromanagement.
- Be well-rested.
- Talk about your burdens to a trusted friend.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. Worrying makes you feel burned out.
- Keep your office items organized.
- Prioritize goals according to urgency.
- Break down tasks into smaller units.
- Do a little stretching before working on your desk.
- Bring/prepare your favorite lunch.
- Go window shopping at a mall.
- Remind yourself of your current savings.
- Think about the thing or situation that sparked your enthusiasm in the first place.
- Think about the employees who depend on your success.
- Think of how you struggled to get to where you are right now.
- Join business clubs in your community.
- Join groups on social media that discuss business.
- Celebrate little milestones in your career/business.
- Ask for your partner’s moral support.
- Ask your clients for feedback.
- Copy the mindset of successful people.
- Get yourself a mentor.
- Upskill yourself.
- Learn the techniques of successful people.
- Evaluate your work performance every month.
- List down the figures you need to meet.
- Visualize your dream future.
- Think of how you would like to spend your dream paycheck.
- Always practice gratitude.
- Dare yourself to do something new about your business.
- Think of the things that made you smile at work.
- Always post a progress chart on your desk or wall.
- Attend charity events to connect with philanthropists and build a reputation in the community.
- Enroll in business courses.
- Block out time to go for a little walk.
- Treat yourself to a nice dinner after work.
- Try working in a coffee shop or co-working space.
- Visit the library every once in a while.
- Attend a school family day and observe the successful parents of the students.
- Visualize your dream home.
- Download productivity apps.
- Follow successful personalities on social media.
- Update your appearance.
- Brainstorm with your team regularly.
- Tweak your routine to identify the best ways to accomplish your tasks.
- Introduce a new productivity habit every week.
- Eliminate your excuses.
- Appreciate the beauty in your surroundings.
- Position your workspace in an angle that lets you enjoy your favorite scenery.
- Give up your vices.
- Stay sober as much as possible.
- Work out at a gym.
- Enroll in a yoga class.
- Meet your favorite clients outside the working hours.
- Think about how life has improved since you started working on your dreams.
- Think of your business’s current contribution to the economy and community.
- Think about how high your employees regard you.
- Avoid procrastination and instant gratification.
- Set reasonable task and goal deadlines.
- Accept criticisms.
- Identify your weak points at work and come up with realistic solutions.
- Plan a vacation every after successful business dealing or a milestone.
- Limit distractions in your workspace such as TV or social media.
Now that you’ve got a list of everything you need to get your mind in the right place for success with your goals, you might be looking for the right tools to set your goals and actually achieve them? I have a free gift for you that you’re going to love. For a limited time, I am giving away the planner that I use to set goals for my six-figure blog.
Lacking the motivation to work is normal, but it’s not enough reason for you to give up finding ways to motivate yourself to work on your dreams.
There are always things that can help you gain back your drive without resorting to quitting and losing your passion to share your message with the world..
FREE PASSIVE INCOME TOOLKIT
Get Your Hands on this FREE Ultimate Passive Income Toolkit that will save you hours of research deciding which online tools to use.
This is what I used to grow my online business to 6 figures and beyond while keeping my expenses low.
I hope that this list helps you stay on track towards becoming the successful entrepreneur you were born to be.
Goal setting is a massive passion of mine, and I have many more posts and videos to help you reach your goals so stick around and see what else I can help you with by checking out the links below.
SourcesFREE 3-day e-course, MAP Keep Calm And Focus On Your Goals.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for strategies that help you make money from your blog and get more work done: Click here to subscribe.
Like My Facebook Page here.
Follow Me On Pinterest here.
Follow Me On Instagram here.
- 100+ Morning Routine Ideas For A Successful Day - May 22, 2020
- How To Motivate Yourself To Work On Your Dreams (100+ Ways) - May 21, 2020
- 30 Goal Setting Words Explained: Vocabulary Definition List - May 20, 2020