Here’s exactly how I make launches fun and easy, and increase the amount of money I make from every single launch. If you do launches, you’ll love this.
Today I’m sharing exactly how you can make your launches fun, easy, and a normal part of your business.
I’m sharing my launch strategy with you to show you how I stopped making launches such a big deal, and just made them a regular business function instead.
I’m also going to show you how to make more money with your launches.
Today You Will Discover
- How to make launches easy
- How to make launches fun
- How to get good at creating launches
- How to make more money with launches
My Name is Kath Kyle. I lead the Hustle-Less, Manifest-More Movement.
- I Help Creators, Changemakers, And Passionate Business Owners Manifest Business Success Through Spirituality, Self-belief, And Strategy
- I Help You Master Your Marketing, Manifestation, And Money Mindset
What Are You Struggling With?
Have you ever had a good launch? Have you ever had a launch that you actually enjoyed where you had fun? Have you ever had fun while making more money?
Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog, YouTube channel or send me a DM on Instagram @kath_Kyle.
Let’s change your struggles into solutions now…
You can either read this blog post below or listen to the audio version. Click the button below to listen to my podcast episode and click here to subscribe to my podcast.
You can also watch a summary of this post in the video below if you just want the highlights. Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
How To Make Launching A Product Fun And Easy While Making More Money
I’m walking you through five steps to making your launch fun and easy while making more money. These steps can be life changing for you and your business, so I encourage you to take them seriously and see how you can put them into action in your business straight away.
1. Decide How To Make Launching Fun
Most people have never even stopped to consider that launching products could actually be a fun process.
The way most people talk about launching is a massively serious and stressful process that is just a means to an end to generate income from your business.
But what if you could actually make launching a fun experience? How much would that change your enjoyment of your work?
Enjoying regular business functions is crucial for the long term success of your business. You are much more likely to give up on your business if you dread a major part of the work.
Can you think of anything that would make launching more fun for you?
I can share some things that I have implemented that make launching way more fun for me.
- I hired an assistant to schedule all of my launch promotions in advance. This way I don’t dread this work that I find boring and have way more energy for the creative stuff that goes on during a launch.
- I took a new attitude of curiosity when it came to my launch results. I don’t make my results mean anything about me or my business, and I look forward to analysing my results even if I didn’t get the results I wanted. I decide to have fun by delving into my own business and dissecting it.
- I create launches based around topics that I LOVE to talk about. Right now I am creating launch content all around the topic of launching because launching is one of my favorite things to talk about. I have fun creating my content and choose to see it as something I GET to do rather than something I HAVE to do.
- I am always learning new skills. I love learning new marketing methods, so I find it fun to learn something new and put it into action, and then analyse the results that method had on my launches.
2. Decide How To Make Launching Easy
Believe it or not, launching can be easy. The reason I say this is because the words easy and hard are just your opinion. You can choose to change your opinion about something at any point in time.
Are you willing to change your opinion about launches and choose that they are going to be easy from now on?
Maybe you need a little convincing first.
Can you think of any ways that you can make launching easy?
Here are some ways that I make launching very easy for myself.
- I create all of my launch assets one month in advance. There is no last minute rushing, or stressing, just ease and flow. So if you’re already behind, how can you get one month ahead? I would suggest you pause your marketing for one month, and all of the stuff you are creating right now will be scheduled one month in advance. When you have finished that, create a couple of pieces of content for this month just to keep engagement up.
- I reuse my launch assets over and over again. I set up templates for absolutely everything and I plug new copy into the templates I’ve already set up. This makes launching very fast. I have checklists that give me an overview of all of the tasks I need to complete. I timeSTAMP the same blocks of time each month for creating my launch assets which is at the start of every month. I use the same sales page templates, and the same email launch structures every month. This way, I don’t have to reinvent the wheel every time. I just do what works.
- I don’t overcommit myself. I know that I have limited time to dedicate to my launch. I am a business owner and have many moving parts of the business. Launching is just one of the many things that I need to do each month to keep my business ticking over. I test out new things one at a time but I don’t’ try and throw everything at my launches all at once as that is overwhelming. I make gradual improvements over time in a manageable way.
- I don’t launch until everything is ready. I don’t enjoy the stress of launching without everything being ready. I don’t see the need to create resources last minute when they can be created in advance instead. During the month that I am launching a particular product, I am actually working on the next launch for the following month. That way I always stay stress-free and calm during all of my launches.
- I repurpose my content during my launches. I create 2 new pieces of long form content every week. From those long form pieces of content I create a blog post, podcast, video, all of my social media posts and my emails. I copy and paste text and I make things as easy as possible.
3. Make Launching Repetitive And Normal
A lot of the big gurus only launch products once a year, but I don’t advise this until you have a proven system, a big following and many years of practice.
In your first few years of starting a new business, I recommend launching fast and frequently to gain experience and find out what works.
My own personal brand is fairly new so I practice what I preach and I launch every single month. I create smaller products that I can finish within a month, so that I can launch them quickly and figure out what works and doesn’t work.
As I launch every single month, launching is not a big deal for me. It is not something that I build up and get stressed and overwhelmed about.
I am also very confident at launching as I’ve now done it so many times. I make launching a much smaller process in my business so I can gain the experience and build up my launch assets for the future.
4. Build Launching Into Your Regular Work Routines
A big reason why people get so overwhelmed at doing launches is because they see launches as something that needs to be done in addition to their normal work routine.
I used to feel the same way about launching and ended up working much longer hours to get everything done.
When I made the decision that launching was going to be easy for me, I decided that one of the ways that I was going to do this was to build launching into my regular work routine.
That meant that all of my launch tasks had to fit into my normal working month and normal working hours. Therefore I built a business based around taking on an amount of work that is manageable for me, maximising my time by staying super productive and speeding up all of my processes by creating success routines.
So what I do is I know that I work 20 working days or less each month because I don’t work weekends and I also take regular vacations. So I knew that I had to fit in my launch tasks, new product creation, content creation, and client work into just a few hours a day.
What I do is I dedicate 5 days per month to planning my content, my launches, creating my launch assets, planning my new products and outlining them, and reviewing the previous month, and my monthly admin and finance tasks.
That leaves 10-15 days per month to create my content and also my new product.
It doesn’t sound doable to most people but I have totally got it to work because of my systems that make things so easy for me.
So every month I know that I’m working on a new launch during my normal working hours, and that means I never see launches as hard work because I’m not having to work evenings or weekends to get my launch assets created. So I don’t end up dreading the launch work, I am able to enjoy it because I have complete control over when and how it is done.
5. How To Make More Money From Your Launches With Ease
There are so many ways to make more money from your launches, but a lot of these methods will seem too time-consuming or difficult for most people. So I’m going to share a few of the ways that I easily make more money every time I launch.
- I review the last launch and try to improve just one thing for the next launch. I see what works and what didn’t work and I ask my customers how they found me and what encouraged them to buy
- After every launch I raise my prices. This encourages people to buy right now before the price goes up, and the next time I launch I make more money as my prices are higher
- I offer VIP options for my courses. A lot of my signature courses have VIP options where I give people the option of going through the course and working with me 1-1 in a bootcamp style to help them as they progress through, and I also take a look at their work and give them feedback on their business to help them make more money.
- I don’t wait until I have finished a signature course to launch. I create the bonuses first and launch those, and I create mini versions of the signature course to launch mini courses that lead to the signature course.
Can you think of any additional ways to make more money from your launches with ease?
I am just curious, have you ever had a failed launch and been too put off to launch again? Or maybe you’ve never plucked up the courage to launch for the first time as it just seems like too much hard work?
I’ve been there myself, and even had a debilitating burnout after one launch that zapped all of the life from my entire body. I was too scared to launch again for a long time, until I finally discovered a strategy that helped me to launch quickly and easily, and have a lot of fun in the process.
I have documented my system for launching with confidence and ease in my new course called Manifest Your Dream Launch.
I take you through a 30 day journey from planning your dream launch, manifesting your results, launching with fun and ease, and then analyzing your results and planning your next launches.
Make sure you don’t miss my next podcast episode by subscribing to my podcast, Manifest Business Success, so you don’t miss that.
I can also send you an email when my next piece of content has arrived, and I give away so many more free gifts to my email subscribers.
You can subscribe by opting in to any of my FREE gifts such as my Easy Launch Tech Toolkit.
In this Easy Launch Tech Toolkit, I am showing you EXACTLY which tools I use in ALL of my launches across all of my businesses. After a lot of research, I believe I have found a collection of online tools that are the most effective, economical, and easy to use.
Save yourself the hassle of weeks upon weeks of research into the latest and greatest tech solution, because I’ve done all of the hard work for you over the last 10 years and tried most of the solutions out there.
This FREE toolkit is part of my Manifest Your Dream Launch course, so grab it now FREE for a limited time only by clicking the link below:
Business Strategy is a massive passion of mine, and I have many more posts and videos to help you reach your goals so stick around and see what else I can help you with by checking out the links below.
Related Resources You Will Love
- My Biggest Product Launch Disaster And What I learned From It
- 7 Biggest Mistakes You Are Making With Your Product Launches
- How To Make Launching A Product Fun And Easy While Making More Money
- How To Relaunch A Failed Product Or Service: 7 Ways To Increase Your Sales
- Manifest With Me: June 2021 Monthly Business Planning & Goal Setting
TAKE YOUR MANIFESTATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL
✔️ MANIFEST YOUR PERFECT DAY COURSE: Manifest the life of your dreams and live your perfect day every single day. Click here for access.
✔️ BUSINESS MANIFESTATION CLUB: Manifest a MASSIVE, engaged, and positive FOLLOWING, and MANIFEST the MONEY you desire using never-seen-before manifestation techniques that will transform your results in both your work and your life as a whole. Get a FREE 7 day trial
✔️ DREAM BUSINESS MASTERY: Get access to ALL of my current and future products. This is my entire system to take you from your current reality to business mastery. Learn more by clicking here
✔️ STAMP GOALS BOOK: Put Your STAMP On The World In 30 Days And Finally Achieve Your Goals. Grab your copy by clicking here
✔️ ALL PRODUCTS: See all of my products and courses by clicking here.
✔️ MANIFESTING WITH REVERSE MEMORIES GUIDE: Creating Reverse Memories Is The Best Way To Guarantee Your Desires Will Manifest In Reality. Click here for FREE access.
✔️ 10 MINUTE MANIFESTATION MEDITATION: This powerful 10 minute manifestation meditation will reprogram your subconscious mind and is guaranteed to bring your manifestation into your physical reality. Click here for FREE access.
✔️ MANIFESTATION MILESTONES BOARD PACK: MANIFEST FAME, FORTUNE, and FOLLOWERS by creating a vision board and achievement board to manifest business milestones. Click here for FREE access.
- If I Wanted To MANIFEST $10,000 A MONTH, Here’s What I’d Do (3 Steps) - June 30, 2022
- How To RECEIVE Your Manifestation - June 30, 2022
- How To Manifest GETTING RID OF Something - June 30, 2022