It is proven that more intuitive people are much more successful. Here’s exactly how to become more intuitive to make better business decisions.
Why Is Intuition Important In Business?
One study showed that 81% of CEOs with high intuition scores doubled their business in five years. Pretty impressive right?
The U.S. Navy is actually investing around 4 million dollars into helping sailors to refine their sixth sense because it’s been proven that it’s more important for soldiers to use intuition rather than intelligence when they’re in high stress situations.
So it’s been proven that using your intuition in business will give you much better results.
Today I’m going to show you exactly how to use your intuition in your business.
Today You Will Discover
- What intuition is and where it comes from
- How To Use Intuition In Business
- How to become more intuitive and why
My Name is Kath Kyle. I lead the Hustle-Less, Manifest-More Movement.
- I help entrepreneurs manifest more money using Belief Bending, Strategy Streamlining, and Success Rituals inside my proven Dream Business Framework©.
What Are You Struggling With?
Have you ever listened to your own intuition? Can you think of any times when you have or haven’t listened to your own intuition?
Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog, YouTube channel or send me a DM on Instagram @kathKyleOfficial.
Let’s change your struggles into solutions now…
You can either read this blog post below or listen to the audio version. Click the button below to listen to my podcast episode and click here to subscribe to my podcast.
You can also watch a summary of this post in the video below if you just want the highlights. Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
FREE MANIFESTATION BOARD PACK
From this one pack (valued at $29), you can create both a vision board, and an achievement board to help you feel good about what you've already achieved, and manifest even more.
Your results improve when you track them, and when you intend them. This pack helps you do both.
What Is Intuition?
Intuition is the feeling that you know what the right thing is to do instinctively without the need for conscious reasoning.
It is the gut feeling that something is right or wrong.
Or perhaps it is a feeling that you get picking up on somebody’s energy, whether you can trust them or not.
It can also be an idea or prompt that has popped into your head that encourages you to take a particular action or consider a certain strategy.
Where Does Intuition Come From?
Intuition comes from three different sources, your conscious mind, your subconscious mind, and your superconscious mind. All three sources work together to give you the feelings of intuition.
Psychologists will tell you that intuition only comes from the subconscious mind.
Those into spirituality will tell you that intuition comes from God, The Universe, the soul, or the superconscious mind.
And other people will tell you that intuition comes from past experiences and habits that are noticed via the conscious mind.
However, all three types of people are right, but they are missing all of the other sources of intuition.
I like to give different names to the intuition that comes from different sources:
Insight is the term I use to explain the intuition that comes from the superconscious mind. The superconscious mind gives us new ideas and insights that we never would have known about ourselves based on our own experiences.
Belief system is the term I use to explain the intuition that comes from the subconscious mind. Our beliefs influence our perception of the world. If you’ve previously had a bad experience you are likely to have a negative feeling about this same thing happening again in the future.
Presence is the term I use to explain the intuition that comes from the conscious mind. When you get present and just notice everything that is going on around you and see things exactly as they are, you will feel totally different about things than if you were only thinking about the past or the future when it comes to making decisions.
I believe that we all have a purpose on earth. Our soul’s all have a mission to complete. And I believe that we are not left alone to complete this mission, that we are co-creating our results with our Higher Power.
The reason why we have intuition is that it is a method of tapping into our Higher Power for guidance as to how to fulfill our missions.
How To Use Intuition In Business Decision Making And Never Feel Confused Again
When it comes to making decisions in business, I like to think of the decisions in terms of a pyramid. You start at the top of the pyramid with the most important decisions you need to make. When you make those important decisions it often eliminates the need to make any further decisions further down the pyramid.
For example, if you first of all decide on your purpose (your reason for being alive) this will eliminate the need to make a lot of other decisions because you simply ask whether the new opportunity aligns with your purpose or not. If it doesn’t, you automatically rule it out.
If you use your intuition to make decisions at a higher level, you’ll eliminate a lot of the decisions that you need to make at a lower level.
The main way to use intuition to make decisions at a higher level is to allow your Superconscious mind to speak to you. I’ll show you ways to tune into your Superconscious mind in a minute.
Here are 7 questions you should ask yourself whenever you have a decision to make in your business. Asking these 7 questions will help you sharpen your intuition so you will be able to listen more closely to your gut feelings and make faster decisions in the future.
- Will the outcome of this decision align with your life purpose? If no the answer should probably be no as living your purpose should always be your highest priority. You may feel your life purpose right now is to help children improve their health by taking up running. If someone asks you to help with their business which involves helping couples to improve their marriages, this is not in alignment with your life purpose.
- Will the outcome of this decision align with your Core Priorities in life? Core Priorities are the 5 things that are most important to you in your life. If the answer is no then your decision should probably be no. Core priorities are based on doing things every day that are a priority for you. So if you have a priority to spend time with family every day and you are presented with an opportunity which involves you working away most of the time, you are going to be out of alignment with your Core Priorities.
- Will the outcome of this decision align with your personal values? If no, the answer is no. Going against your personal values will never lead to success. People’s values may include things like having integrity, keeping your promises etc.
- Will the outcome of this decision go against your business model? If yes, you will need to take more time to decide whether to change your business model. This is not something that can be decided quickly. The answer will probably be no. Your business model may be based on doing speaking engagements all over the world. If someone is trying to get you to set up an online agency, this wouldn’t be in alignment with your business model.
- Ask yourself if someone else was to make the best decision for you, which option would you be happiest with? Sometimes we are scared to make the right decision and we have to go with our guts as to what excites us the most. If you can imagine someone else making the decision on your behalf this can help you to make the decision that is right for you.
- Are you experiencing negative feelings about the outcome of this decision? It depends what the negative feelings are. If you are worried about your own ego, that is not a good reason not to do something. Whatever the negative feelings are, work through them by asking yourself are they really true and what proof do you have. Talk it through with other people. Most of the time if you are getting a negative feeling other than fear you should say no to the decision. For example you have a desire to teach at a local college but you feel scared to do it. However it is in line with your life purpose, your business model, your Core Priorities and you desire to be good at speaking. On this occasion it makes sense to override your negative feelings. However, if you have a bad feeling about working with someone, you should probably listen to that unless you can identify where your belief system is holding you back and overcome that.
- Is this decision something that I even need to be making at all? Can I eliminate the need to make this decision in the first place by repeating something that I’m already doing, or getting someone else to make a decision. For example someone tries to sell you a program that helps you choose different business outfits for each day of the week. Is it possible for you to decide on one outfit that you love and make that your work uniform by wearing the same thing every day, therefore eliminating the need to make daily decisions about what you wear at all.
I also believe that we don’t have to worry too much about making the wrong decisions. A lot of our so-called mistakes are meant to happen because it shows us what we don’t want, helps us to share our wisdom with other people and help them to avoid the mistakes that we’ve made. It also gives us more clarity around what it is that we do want. So never beat yourself up about bad decisions. You are exactly where you’re meant to be.
Now let’s look at some examples of intuition in business to see how the three sources of intuition could be used to help you make decisions.
8 Examples Of Following Your Intuition In Business To Overcome Problems
Here are some common questions that entrepreneurs typically have. They often ask their coaches and mentors these questions, but here are some ways that they could use their own intuition to answer the questions themselves.
What business should I start?
Most successful businesses were based on an idea that came from The Superconscious Mind. However, most business owners get too many ideas that they can’t handle too often. So at that point you now have to get present and use your conscious mind to look at the idea in more detail.
Can you get excited about it? Does it feel like it would work? Can you commit to it? Now look at your belief system and see if you are talking yourself out of it based on past experiences.
Then ask yourself, if you were guaranteed that this business idea would work, would you want to commit to it for the long term. If the answer is yes, it’s probably a good business for you.
I had a great idea. Should I act on it? When should I act on it?
New ideas always come The Superconsious mind. I get loads of great ideas and despite what people might tell me, I don’t usually act on them immediately unless they take minutes to implement. If it takes me a minute to change something small, I usually just do it.
If the idea requires some planning and thought I journal around the idea.
What I do is I get present and remember what other projects I am committed to at the moment. I decide if I want to remain committed to my current projects or implement this new idea instead. Most of the time I continue with my current path and think more about the new idea.
I decide if the new idea is something that I am excited about and if I think it would work. Then I look for evidence that it will probably work using my conscious mind.
I then decide when is the best time to build this new idea into my business. Sometimes it is the next month, and sometimes I wait years to implement new ideas. I put everything into a timeline and implement ideas when they make sense.
Just because I don’t act on ideas straight away doesn’t mean I’ve missed out. I have great ideas for the future of my business, and it makes sense to take these ideas in the most logical order.
If I feel like I’m excited to implement this idea but something is stopping me, I look to my belief system and identify my perceived advantages and disadvantages of acting on this idea.
Should I trust someone to do some work for me?
Your intuition that tells you whether to trust someone comes from your conscious mind picking up on the person’s energy, your past experiences dealing with people, and also from a hunch from your Superconscious mind protecting you, and also from your belief system about what types of people are trustworthy.
Your belief system needs to be worked on as you can pick up false beliefs from other people that can hold you back.
Is feeling fear a sign that I shouldn’t do something?
It depends on the reason for the fear. If you are feeling like you are in danger then you should listen to your fear. That is the purpose of fear, to keep you safe. But if you are feeling like your ego might take a hit if you mess something up, then that’s not a good reason not to do something. In this case your belief system is holding you back again and your issues need to be worked through so you can feel the fear and do it anyway.
Should I take a risk in my business?
People struggle with risk taking for a good reason. It can make or break businesses. When it comes to risk taking It’s good to remember where you first picked up the prompt about taking a risk. And also remember what energy you were in at the time you got the prompt to take a risk.
Have you been feeling desperate about your business? From that energy, the solutions that come forth are not to be trusted. From an energy of desperation, you will attract people who also have this same energy and they will sell you something that won’t do either of you any favours.
However, if you’ve been feeling grateful for your business and excited to grow it and help more people, you’ll have much more of a calm energy about you. From this energy you’ll attract things that will be much better for the success of your business.
Identify the energy that you were feeling when you first encountered the risky idea. Where did you get the idea from?
Get present and bring yourself into a more positive state. From there you can trust your intuition a lot more and you’ll feel calm and at ease.
If you are feeling panicky it’s never a good idea to make a big decision or rush into taking a risk. It’s far better to miss out on an opportunity and bring yourself back into a grateful state of mind than to make a decision you will come to regret.
How many hours should I work each day?
A lot of people feel like they have to hustle and overwork each day to get ahead with their business. To answer this question with your intuition, I suggest you notice how you are feeling while you are working.
Do you feel excited and focused? If so, this is the best state to work in. Do you notice after so many hours that you get fed up and your energy shifts? This is a natural time to either have a break or stop work for the day.
My client has a problem. How can I help them?
It’s more than likely that you won’t be attached to your client’s problems so you can trust your own intuition that comes up a lot more easily when helping someone else than you can with your own problems. Let your intuition lead you to asking the right question that will lead your client to their own solutions.
I keep experiencing the same problems over and over again. How can I overcome this?
Experiencing the same problem over and over again is a prompt that has come from your Superconscious Mind. What your Superconsious mind is trying to tell you is that you have a belief system that isn’t’ serving you. You need to work on your belief system so that you stop attracting this same problem over and over again.
9 Ways To Become More Intuitive
Here are 9 ways that you can practice becoming more intuitive, receive insights from your Superconscious mind, get present to what is actually going on around you, and bend your belief system in your favour.
- Ask for guidance. Pray or intend that you will receive the answer to your question.
- Listen to the answer by spending time alone every day being quiet. You could either be still and meditate, or you could go for a walk and tune into the sounds of nature. Either way, the Superconscious mind speaks to you in the silence.
- Feel other people’s energy. When you are with other people, practice noticing their tonality and body language and tune into what you are picking up from them.
- Feel the energy in environments. Get present to noticing the energy in a room when you walk into it. Notice how you feel about the environment. Do you want to stay or to leave?
- Practice something creative every day such as writing, music, or art as this helps you tune into your Superconscious mind
- Spend time journaling every day. Ask yourself what is holding you back and ask yourself the reasons why you are thinking this way
- Bend your belief system by deciding what you want to believe and repeat it over and over again until you believe it
- Feel the fear and do it anyway. Practice taking action to do things you’ve always wanted to do but are scared to do because your ego is holding you back
- Be balanced. Focus on your health, your relationships, fun, fulfillment, and creativity. You are incapable of following your intuition when you are out of balance.
I am just curious, have you ever struggled to follow your own intuition?
A lot of the time our intuition can get blocked by our belief system that’s holding us back.
I’ve been there myself. A few years ago I was fed up, overworked, and nothing I was trying was working for me. I kept getting led from one new strategy to the next and I wasn’t able to follow my own intuition at all. I had totally crowded it out with overwork and desperation.
After a lot of experimentation and some soul searching I finally discovered where I’d been going wrong.
Once I learned how my belief system was holding me back, and bend my belief system towards what I actually wanted, I was able to feel confident to start a business that I’d been putting off for years, and double my business revenue on my passive business that had been static for a really long time.
I have shared my system for using your belief system to make more money, while doing work that you adore working the number of hours you choose, all without any hustling or striving in my signature course called Dream Business Manifestation.
I take you through a 30 day journey from manifesting being the person you want to be, to manifesting your dream business, and manifesting the money you desire to make .
I’m also SO excited to share my masterclass with you called Double Your Revenue Masterclass.
If you’ve tried all of the strategies to grow your revenue and it’s still not increasing, this FREE masterclass will help you easily get to the next level. I am sharing 3 extremely powerful manifestation techniques to help you manifest your first sale and double your revenue.
Business Manifestation is a massive passion of mine, and I have many more posts and videos to help you reach your goals so stick around and see what else I can help you with by checking out the links below.
Related Resources You Will Love
- Can You Manifest Bad Things? And Why Do Bad Things Happen?
- 3 Manifestation Mistakes: You Are Doing Manifesting All Wrong
- How I Manifested A Revenue Increase From Zero To $100,000 In 6 Months
- The Real Reason Why You Attract Haters
- How To Use Intuition In Business Decision Making And Never Feel Confused Again
Manifest the business of your dreams, step into a new reality & transform your destiny
Every month we focus on a new topic of business manifestation and create quantum leaps we didn’t even know could be possible for us. For a limited time, you can join the club for FREE. Prices are rising at the end of the month.
- What’s Happening Behind The Scenes When Manifesting: Automatic Unfolding - November 17, 2021
- How To Use Visual Imagery To Manifest Anything You Want In Life (8 Powerful Types Of Visualization) - November 17, 2021
- Everyone And EVERYTHING IS YOUR MIRROR: Thought Reflection Rule (Mind-Blowing!) - November 17, 2021