Here are some examples of easy questions, known as trial closes, that you can ask during a conversation or online marketing that leads to a sale at the end.
The more times you can get someone to say yes to your questions during a conversation or online content, the more likely they are to say yes to the sale.
This is because they have been in agreement with you the whole way through the interaction, and their brain has now become used to saying yes to you so they are much more likely to purchase whatever you are selling.
These questions are called trial closes, and they feel light and easy to use. People actually appreciate you using trial closes as it shows you care that they are following what you are saying. How awesome is that?
Insert these trial closes into all of your sales and marketing communication.
Here are some of the best places to use trial closes:
- One-to-one sales conversations
- Blog posts
- Sales pages
- Sales videos
- Products including courses and books
- Live streams
- Social media posts
Are you seeing how many different areas of your business could benefit from this?
100+ Trial Close Examples: Easy Questions To Secure The Sale
- Does this make sense to you?
- Is this making sense so far?
- Isn’t this awesome?
- How fantastic is that?
- Can you believe how amazing that is?
- Isn’t she inspiring?
- Isn’t that motivating?
- Are you understanding what I’m saying so far?
- Are you following what I’m saying?
- I hope you’re grasping this?
- Let me know if this is making sense so far?
- Do you feel like you’re mastering this?
- Do you catch my drift?
- Is this registering?
- Am I giving you something to latch on to?
- Are you getting the hang of this?
- Do you get the idea?
- Are lightbulbs going off in your brain?
- Can you believe this?
- Can you feel how good this is?
- Is this getting you thinking?
- Is this getting your brain whirring?
- Did you catch that?
- Did you notice that?
- Do you get the idea?
- Are you soaking this all up?
- Are you digging this?
- Can you comprehend how good this is?
- Do you recognize yourself in what I just shared?
- Are you seeing the light?
- Do you get the picture?
- Do you get the point?
- Can you identify with that?
- Are you making sense of this?
- Are you taking this in?
- Do you get my meaning here?
- Is this registering how good this is?
- Did you take note of what I just said there?
- Are you reading this right?
- Is this all sinking in?
- Are you taking the time to digest all of this?
- Are you getting this so far?
- I hope this is making sense so far?
- I hope this is all clicking into place?
- How does my explanation sound?
- Could you see this working for you?
- How is this going so far?
- How does that sound?
- Do you see how this can benefit you?
- Does this sound useful to you?
- What do you think?
- Does this sound interesting to you?
- How do you feel about this discussion?
- Did my explanation answer your concerns?
- Do you need more info to answer your concerns?
- How did my presentation appeal to you?
- What do you think about this?
- How do you like this so far?
- Based on what I’ve discussed so far, what questions do you still have?
- Is there anything else you’d like me to discuss?
- Do you think I missed a point regarding your concern?
- How does this solution sound?
- Which points do you think I’ve missed?
- How does our talk sound to you?
- Are there any details you think we need to discuss more?
- What do you think would make this sound more interesting to you?
- If you had it your way, how would you change this?
- Does what I’ve discussed interest you?
- Is that something you’re interested in learning about?
- So are you looking to get started on this right away?
- Is my solution something you could agree on?
- Does this sound like a good deal to you?
- Is this solution something you’re interested in?
- Do you think this could be the answer to your concern?
- What do you think of this?
- When is the best time to email you more info regarding this?
- Does this sound like something you’ll be interested in?
- Does this sound good to you?
- What are your thoughts about this?
- Do you think it’s something we can give a go?
- Do you see us working this thing out with you soon?
- What steps would you like to take next?
- Do you feel like this suits your needs?
- Do you think this would work for you?
- Do you think it is good?
- How does this feature sound to you?
- Is this something you’re going to need soon?
- Do you feel like we can explain more about this?
- How about I explain to you how this works to your advantage?
- Is this something you think you can benefit from?
- Do you feel ready to take this to the next step?
- Which points do I need to give you more insights on?
- Is this solution something you’ve been wanting to hear?
- Are there any doubts you want me to clear up?
- Do you want me to explain more about this?
- Do you find this helpful?
- Do you think this answered your questions?
- Are there any points you want me to discuss?
- Do you prefer this one from the last one you had?
- Is this something that sparks your interest?
- Would you mind if I give you a walk-through?
- Would this satisfy your needs?
- Do you see yourself benefitting from it?
- How do you want this to work out?
- Are there any specific brands/models you have in mind comparable to this?
- Do you mind if we go through the figures and see if it works for you?
- How about we discuss your specific concerns?
- What prevents you from agreeing on my proposal?
- Is there anything that hinders you from giving us to the go-signal?
- How are you enjoying our discussion so far?
- Do you need me to elaborate on some points?
- Are you satisfied with this?
- Do you prefer something more useful?
- Is that something you’re cool about?
- Is this something you prefer to have?
- Is this something you’re looking for?
- Does this answer your concern?
- How would you like us to assist you more?
- Is there anything else you need more explaining with?
- Does this sound like a good fit?
- Do you have any questions about this?
- Does this meet your requirements?
- Do you have other requirements you wish to be met?
- Is there anything else I could add to my proposal?
- What are your next steps after this discussion?
- Do you mind if I tell you more about the advantages of my proposal?
- Does my explanation satisfy your curiosity?
- Does this proposal go with your plans?
- Do you see yourself benefitting from this?
- Can you visualize yourself profiting/benefiting from it?
- Do you now realize its potential benefits to you?
- Would that work for you?
- Does this proposal sound inviting to you?
- Is this something you have been researching on?
- Do you think you’re getting a good deal with this?
- Did you find any offers like this before?
- What are your thoughts about our promotional offer?
- Are there any potential deal-breakers you’re hesitant to discuss now?
- How do you like this service to benefit you more?
- Does this sound like a good choice to make?
- Does this sound like the answer you’ve been looking for?
- Did I cover everything you need to know?
- Will you be making decisions based on this discussion?
- Am I hitting the right spot?
- Do you prefer it if I discuss this more thoroughly?
- Am I close to convincing you?
- Does my proposal sound convincing enough?
- Did I miss anything?
- Could you see yourself profiting from this?
- Does this proposal tick off the right boxes?
- Am I missing anything?
- Is this something you only heard of today?
- Is this something you’ve never heard before?
- Have you heard of a deal as awesome as this one?
- How do you feel about the payment terms?
- Do you think this proposal could get any better?
- Are you satisfied with my explanation?
- Does this proposal/product suits your taste?
Now that you’ve got the tools you need to get your mind in the right place for success, now you might be looking for the right tools your online business needs for success? I have a free gift for you that will give you all the tools that I used to create a six-figure blog.
KEEP EXPENSES LOW ON THE JOURNEY TO 6+ FIGURES
Get Your Hands on this FREE Ultimate Passive Income Toolkit that will save you hours of research deciding which online tools to use.
This is what I used to grow my online business to 6 figures and beyond while keeping my expenses low.
Do you see how it doesn’t take a lot of work to formulate and come up with your own trial close examples that will drive more sales for your business?
Simply refer back to this list for inspiration so you can be equipped with the right words and styles to maneuver a convincing sales conversation and marketing campaign.
While most entrepreneurs and salesmen would swear by the ABC—“Always Be Closing”—it also pays to insert the “T” in the middle.
You should also be “Always Be Trial Closing” in order for you to successfully deal with potential clients and create more profit for your business.
I hope it’s registering how powerful this technique is? Try it and see for yourself?
Related Resources You Will Love
Are you freaking out about your business right now? Let me help you. Stop the panic and refocus your business and mindset to suit the current climate with my FREE 3-day e-course, MAP Keep Calm And Focus On Your Goals.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for strategies that help you make money from your blog and get more work done: Click here to subscribe.
Like My Facebook Page here.
Follow Me On Pinterest here.
Follow Me On Instagram here.
- Why Manifesting Your Goals Is Inevitable - March 31, 2020
- 7 Crucial Steps To Overcoming Barriers To Achieving Goals - March 29, 2020
- What Is Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals? - March 28, 2020